Saturday, January 28, 2006

Moving

Well we're almost done and ready for the off, which cannot come quick enough. We've been surrounded by boxes for weeks now which grow larger by the day. One whole wall of the lounge is just a floor to ceiling wall of cardboard. I dismantled the beds today and everyone is sleeping on the floor for the remainder of our time here. Don't panic...I have put down mattresses.

The next blog should be from the new place. I hope it's not too long. (the wait...not the blog).

It looks like we will be moving on the 9th Feb. I have a gig on the 10th. There's nothing like a good challenge!

I've finally got round to sorting out my diet. I've been eating nothing but fish for over two weeks, and no chocolate or sticky puds. Just lots of Tuna, Halibut,Squid, King Prawns and masses of spinach and yummy vegetables. I've lost a bit of weight but the main thing is i've now got loads more energy and feel great. Sod treats...a bowl of zero fat greek yog with lashings of nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
I may never eat red meat again!

Current Listening: Kate Bush. A Sky of Honey (Ariel)

1 comment:

Will said...

Have you developed gills yet?

Good luck with the move.