Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hot Hot Heat

Not a huge amount happening at the moment. We've had the bathroom ripped out and our swanky new units installed. Spent all of Saturday (right up till 2.15am) painting and tiling. Woke up on Sunday morning very tired and decided that the shade of red we had chosen (salsa2) was hideous. Cue trip to B&Q. Completely redid all the walls in a much nicer Classic Red. 5 times. I love painting and will happily stay up all night if I'm in the mood, but this was a chore of the highest level. I'd spent my entire weekend in that one room and i was sick of it. Must say though...went in the bathroom today and it looks realy nice. A job well done (almost).

The best part of decorating upstairs is that I can pick up loads more digital stations on my little radio. Spent Sat and Sunday tuned into The Arrow. They played the new Cheap Trick single twice on the same day. Also, 'The Word' programme is top. David Hepworth in his loft http://www.totallyradio.com/show_pages/shows.php?show=92

The kids are off school now and are chilling out. Louise has been suffering with a nasty toothache which was finally sorted out today. I've not played a note of music in weeks. We had a band meeting on Friday night in which we sorted out a few things. Still need a bass player. Let me know if you are good enough!

No comments: